EXPLORE THE ROCKIES & MORE WITH A CAMPERVAN RENTAL IN CALGARY
Are you ready to explore the Canadian Rockies or Alberta Badlands, check out a festival or concert, go fishing in our world-famous rivers or hit our world-class ski resorts in a campervan from Calgary?
Calgary is the perfect originating destination to get to top tourism hot spots like Banff and Jasper National Parks, Lake Louise, the Alberta Badlands and Waterton National Park. This outdoor playground is all within a short 1-2 hr drive from Karma Campervans HQ. That’s right, Calgary is also our original location! And where our reservations and administration team are stationed. We are a super short 5 minute cab or Uber ride from the Calgary International Airport.
BOOK YOUR CAMPERVAN RENTAL AT OUR CALGARY LOCATION NOW
You may know Calgary from our gracious western hospitality, cowboy roots (ever heard of the Calgary Stampede?), or a little something called the ’88 Olympic Winter Games. Of course, we’ve had our booms and busts over the past hundred years, but that’s what makes this maverick town and its people have so much character.
Today Calgary is a city of just over 1 million people who welcome visitors from everywhere with open arms to experience our love of the outdoors, beautiful landscape, access to world-class tourism destinations in the Alberta Rocky Mountains and the best place to book a Banff RV rental. You’ll be hard-pressed to ask someone for directions and not get a warm smile and a few tips along the way. Calgary truly is a place to see in Western Canada.
Things to see and do from Calgary
Calgary is an exciting city, and it’s close to so many great sights, sounds, and experiences. It’s hard to sum up all of the incredible things to do near Calgary! We’ve compiled a list of things you must do near Calgary and places we love to visit in North America to help you brainstorm your weekend getaway.
- Book your Banff RV rental with us and drive to Banff and roam Banff Ave, visit the Banff Springs Hotel or one of the many natural hot springs
- Visit Lake Louise and the Lake Louise Tea House
- Drive up the Icefields Parkway to Jasper National Park
- Go south to idyllic Waterton National Park or further afield to Montana, Utah, and Idaho in the United States
- Head east to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Dinosaur Provincial Park and Head Smashed in Buffalo Jump
One Way Campervan Rentals from Calgary
Please contact us prior to booking your one-way campervan trip from Calgary to ensure we have an available campervan in that city, and the rental time frame works with the booking afterwards or a return trip. We have a second location in Vancouver for you to drop off the campervan you rented in Calgary. There is a one-way fee that will be added to your trip rental rate, and the fee depends on your originating and ending locations. A minimum 5-night booking and advanced booking of 14 days or more prior to your trip is required.
We also occasionally have one-way rental opportunities at a reduced rate. View one-way opportunities currently available. Sign up to our one-way deal alert email list and we’ll send you deals as they become available.
Staying in Calgary? Here are our Top Things you Must do in Calgary
Some people just want to spend some time in the big city, and that’s perfectly fine! There are a number of campsites in and around the city for you to stay in. To help you get the most out of your stay and kick off your Calgary road trip, we’ve compiled a list of things you must do in Calgary.
- Visit Calgary’s trendy shopping districts including 17th avenue, Chinook Centre or Kensington
- Take in an architectural marvel and visit the newly constructed Calgary Central Library
- Get a history lesson at the National Music Centre, Fort Calgary or Glenbow Museum
- Snap your best photos at Scotman’s Hill, Crescent Heights or Nose Hill Park
- Visit the Peace Bridge – the number one photographed location in the Calgary
- Check out the Calgary Tower for a birds-eye view of the city and mountains
Our Karma Campervans are a great way to see the city of Calgary and beyond! Our brand new Ford Transit vans are easier to drive and maneuver than some of the other RV rentals in Calgary, but have all the amenities you’d expect from a premium campervan rental in Calgary. We are also the perfect place to book your Banff RV rental, with easy access to the Rockies. If you want some help planning your next vanlife adventure, contact us. One of our campervan aficionados will help you plan a road trip you’ll never forget.