MEET THE KARMA CAMPERVAN
Modern-Rustic Campervans for Your Next Adventure
Our newly constructed Karma Campervans have all the comforts of home and everything you’d need to explore our amazing backyard. Each campervan rental is outfitted to seat and sleep two adults, with ample space to live, work and play, while keeping comfort and ease of use top of mind. Using many locally sourced materials and fabricated by some pretty amazing craftspeople, our campers will make your Western Canadian road trip a memorable one. We’ve even partnered with a few local establishments to add unexpected delights for a more authentic and enjoyable camping experience. #GoodCamping is waiting for you.
Click “Book Now” to see our current nightly rental rates.
- Ford Transit High Roof Van (6’6″ interior height)
- 3,5L EcoBoost® Engine
- Rear wheel drive
- Automatic transmission
- Kitchen galley with butcher block countertop
- Large fresh water container
- Large grey water storage container
- Plates, Flatware and dining for 2 people
- Cooking accessories kit
- Swivel passenger seat
- Power roof vents
- Three-zone LED lighting
- USB outlets throughout the van
- 2 folding camp chairs
- Eberspacher (“Espar) heater
- Ample clothes, gear and food storage throughout
- Portable two-burner propane stove
- Folding table
- Comfy down duvet
- Two pillows
- Optional Portable toilet add-on
- Optional refrigerator add-on
- 200kms/night mileage allowance
WE LIKE TO SURPRISE AND DELIGHT
You’ll love these little extras thrown in with each rental of your campervan
LOCALLY SOURCED COFFEE
Rotating bag of locally sourced coffee or tea (yours to keep!)
Our campers are set up with solar power and chassis chargers so you can camp off-grid all year long.
200 KM/NIGHT INCLUDED
200 kms/night included. Add extra KM’s to your trip for a low fee.
Dog-friendly campervan rentals.
Camp year-round with our 4-season campervans.
A trip that will change your life forever.