EXPLORE THE WEST COAST WITH A CAMPERVAN RENTAL IN VANCOUVER
Canada’s west coast city, Vancouver, British Columbia, is the number one place to rent a campervan and satisfy your vanlife craving. And our campervan rental depot is conveniently located just 20 minutes from the Vancouver International Airport; the ideal spot to pick up your campervan and begin your Vancouver road trip.
Get ready to visit world-renowned destinations like Metro Vancouver, Squamish, Whistler, Victoria and Vancouver Island. Or head inland toward Okanagan wine country, Nakusp and endless mountain ranges. These hot spots are just a short drive from the city. Or maybe you want to go south to the USA Pacific Northwest, Seattle, and the Oregon Coast? Yep – you can do that too!
Our 4-season campervan rentals in Vancouver are the ultimate way to start off your holiday getaway.
BOOK YOUR CAMPERVAN RENTAL AT OUR VANCOUVER LOCATION NOW
Vancouver has appeared on numerous “top places to visit” guides and there’s no shortage of reasons why. This city of over 3 million boasts being on the beautiful west coast, surrounded by greenery, laden with beaches and with a rich Indigenous history. One of the only places in Canada that doesn’t get snow, Vancouver’s mild climate is a welcome reprieve.
You might also know Vancouver for its diverse multiculturalism, restaurant scene with a few top chefs, and a little something called the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. The most popular time to visit Vancouver is in the summertime when beaches are hopping, patios are busy and the days are long. All of this makes the city a great starting point for your Vancouver road trip!
Things to see and do from Vancouver
Vancouver is a great starting point for your next vanlife adventure. It’s hard to sum up all of the incredible things to do near Vancouver, the list could go on forever! To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of things we would consider a must do near Vancouver and places we love to visit a bit further in the Pacific Northwest to help you craft the ultimate weekend getaway.
- Hop on a ferry to Vancouver Island, Victoria, Tofino and Ucluelet
- Head north to Squamish and legendary Whistler for summer mountain biking, winter skiing and snowboarding, or salmon fishing
- Head east into the mountains toward natural hot springs, Kelowna, Okanagan wine and orchard country, Banff, Jasper, and Yoho National Parks
- Further afield and in to the United States you’ll have access to Seattle, Washington, Mount Olympus, Mount Rainier, and the Yakima Valley
One Way Campervan Rentals from Vancouver
Please contact us prior to booking your one-way campervan trip from Vancouver to ensure we have an available campervan in Vancouver, and the rental time frame works with the booking afterwards or a return trip. We have our drop off location in Calgary for you to end your trip with the campervan rented in Vancouver. There is a one-way fee that will be added to your trip rental rate, and the fee depends on your originating and ending locations. A minimum 5-night booking and advanced booking of 14 days or more prior to your trip is required.
We also occasionally have one-way rental opportunities at a reduced rate. View one-way opportunities currently available. Sign up to our one-way deal alert email list and we’ll send you deals as they become available.
Staying in Vancouver? Here are our Top Things you Must do in Vancouver
Some people just want to spend some time exploring the sights and sounds of Vancouver, and that’s perfectly fine! There are a number of campsites around Vancouver for you to stay in during your vacation. To help you get the most out of your stay and kick off your Vancouver road trip, we’ve compiled a list of things you must do in Vancouver.
- Visit popular tourist spots Stanley Park, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Granville Island, and the Vancouver Aquarium
- Ride or run the Seawall, do the Grouse Grind or paddle False Creek Harbour
- Go shopping in Gastown, Yaletown, at the Granville Market or on Robson Street
- Eat like a king at the countless restaurants in Vancouver and outlying areas Richmond, Burnaby, and Surrey
- Meet new friends at Jericho Beach, Sunset Beach, Lighthouse Park, Spanish Banks, and Kitsilano Beach
Our Karma Campervans are the best way to see Vancouver and the pacific northwest! Our brand new Ford Transit campervans are easier to drive and maneuver than some of the other RV rentals in Vancouver, and they have all the amenities you’d expect from a premium campervan rental in Vancouver. If you need a hand planning your next epic vanlife adventure, contact us. One of our campervan aficionados will help you plan the Vancouver road trip of a lifetime. Let us show you why we are the best van rental company out there!