Karma Campervans is a campervan rental and custom manufacturing company with locations in Calgary and Vancouver. We aim to change the lives of our Guests by offering unforgettable campervan road trip experiences. Since launching Spring 2018, we’ve grown to two locations, nearly 50 campervans and seen over 2,000 people experience our great Canadian outdoors with the road trip of a lifetime. We’re pretty pumped about that. We’re on the hunt for crew members looking to work with a fast growing and industry-disrupting company. We’re a pretty awesome bunch, and encourage anyone with a great work ethic, the right skill set, and enthusiastic attitude towards camping apply. It’s all about #GoodCamping and great people at Karma Campervans.
We need Crew Members
As we grow, we’re going to need great crew members – people like you – to keep our campervan fleet in tip top shape, help Guests book campervans and be a part what will be one of the most memorable trips of their lifetime. We’re always looking to recruit for full and part-time, seasonal and permanent positions.
Digital Nomad needing work? Let’s Chat!
If you’re the outdoorsy type who loves making people happy and just can’t help but offer a few travel tips along the way, we hope you reach out to us. If you’re currently living the #vanlife in our locations, or are a travelling nomad looking for a year-long or more work term, let us know your plans!
For more information about these jobs or to apply please contact us via email and/or submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Karma Job. Please no phone calls. Only those considered will be contacted. Thanks!
Product Care Specialist
Calgary and Vancouver (Richmond) –
Role Description: The Product Care Specialist is responsible for cleaning and detailing campervans between trips as well as light maintenance and quick fixes of add ons and campervan interior. This position is very flexible and has variable hours that range from 10-40 hours per week. Be ready to work in a fun environment and engage with the best Guests. We 100% believe a full life is about working hard, having fun and travelling! We hope you come aboard. For more information about these jobs or to apply please contact us via email and/or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Karma Job. Please no phone calls. Only those considered will be contacted.
Regular tasks include:
- Checking in campervans after a Guest rental, accurately recording and noting deficiencies
- Washing exteriors
- Vacuuming, cleaning, sanitizing camper interior prior to next booking
- Changing, washing and folding linens
- Performing minor maintenance such as fixing latches, touching up paint
- Liaising and work closely with Location Fleet Manager and Booking Coordinator
- Checking rental schedule and prep units before Guest pick up
- Engaging with guests by answering questions, assisting with supplies or with campervan operation
- Driving and parking campervans around lot and to other locations such as auto dealerships
- A Valid Class 5 Drivers License in good standing is required
- No experience necessary but an asset
- Physical ability to lift objects, kneel, clean in tight quarters
- Detail oriented and hard working
- Able to work weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays
We recognize and value industry experience and your compensation will reflect this. Wage will be based on years of experience and skill set.
We pride ourselves on our flexible and adventure-filled atmosphere – and of course, use of the campervans! However, we believe that we get to “play hard once we’ve worked hard.” You can expect health benefits and annual bonus and recognition program after specific periods of employment.
For more information about these jobs or to apply please contact us via email and/or submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Karma Job. Please no phone calls. Only those considered will be contacted.