You’ve asked for it. We’ve wanted to do it. And at long last we can finally announce that… we have a campervan depot in beautiful Vancouver, BC, Canada!
Hello Vancouver! Hello Squamish! Hello Whistler! Hello Tofino!
After being in business for just over a year, and seeing over 3,000 campervan rental days with happy Guests from all over the world (3,000!), we couldn’t deny the fact that Vancouver was on our radar. Heck – the fact that it’s the number one RV rental location in all of Canada – it only made sense we open up shop.
So we did!
(Actually – the shop is located in east Richmond, Which is within Metro Vancouver, but we’ll call it Vancouver for simplicity sake)
Vancouver is our jam
Vancouver is soooooo beautiful, and a culturally-rich and historically-lovely Candian city. And anyone who’s visited or lived in the area will tell you it’s one of the BEST places to visit, explore and start an adventure from. It’s known as an outdoorsy city, and you’ll feel a stoked vibe the moment you step foot in Vancouver.
As well, the British Columbia gem is an entry point for many international travellers coming from all over the world including Australia, Japan, China, Philippines, and many other Pacific rim countries. Over 10.7 million people visited Vancouver in 2017. It’s the gateway to top Canadian destinations, which is why so many people rent a camper or RV in Vancouver. You could say that our campervans are the peanut butter and Vancouver is our jam!
DEAL ALERT! Get 10% off daily rental rates for travel from now until January 31, 2020 by using discount code “karmavancouver” when you book online.
Where to go when renting a campervan from Vancouver
Where can you take your campervan from Vancouver? Where do we start!? Within a few short hours you can be discovering the coastal forests, skiing world class mountains, sipping grape and fruit wine, or bathing on breathtaking beaches (or the other thousand things to do in BC). The possibilities are literally endless. Some of our favourite things to do include:
- Driving the Sea-to-Sky Highway to Squamish where you’ll find rock climbing, breweries and waterfalls
- Visiting world-renown Whistler where you can ski or snowboard all day in the winter or rip around on near-endless trails with your mountain bike in the summer. Top restaurants and cafes are mere steps away in the gorgeous mountain village.
- Heading to Kelowna, Penticton and the Okanagan vally where you’ll sip delicious grape and fruit wine, pick fresh fruit right off the trees and discover crystal clear lakes and beautiful beaches perfect for a relaxing getaway.
- Jumping on the ferry (30 min away!) and take the cross-channel trip to Vancouver Island where you’ll find BC’s Capital – Victoria – as well as Tofino for surfing, Uclulet for endless coastal sunsets, and a hundred islands waiting for you to explore.
- Making the well-known and legendary road trip through the Canadian Rockies to Lake Louise and Banff, Alberta. Check out our one-way campervan rentals page and sign up for one-way deal alerts.
Vancouver is pretty awesome too
If you have few days before or after your campervan trip, we highly recommend spending time in Vancouver. The city has regularly ended up on numerous “must visit” and “most livable” lists; and for good reason. This place is chock full of interesting and intriguing things to do. Here are a few of our most recommended:
- Explore downtown
- Go food-hunting in Richmond
- Do the “Grouse Grind”
- Bike, skateboard or stroll the Stanley Park sSeawall
- Spend the day at Stanley Parks’ Vancouver Aquarium
- Shop Granville Island, Gastown, or Yale Town
Ready to book your Karma Campervans rental for pick up in Vancouver?
If you’re thinking about a trip to Canada and Vancouver is on your list, maybe a camper rental could be for you? Our rentals are ultra comfortable, two-person campervans that come with everything you need. They’re also 4-season capable and ready to go during the winter months (ski trip anyone?!). You can learn more about our campervans and plan your camper trip by browsing our website and checking us out on Instagram.
When you’re ready to book your trip, visit the Book Now page to check availability and secure your rental. We know our experienced Karma Crew Members, automated pick up and drop off process, and thoughtful accoutrements will surprise and delight you.
See you on the West Coast!