In a post-COVID19 world, we know it’ll be super important for you to get out and scratch that travel itch. At Karma Campervans, we’re on a mission to do whatever we can to help our fellow Canadian travellers do just that with our Complete Clean detailing system and Automated Pick up and Drop Off. Don’t worry fam, we got you!
Complete Clean Campervan Detailing and In-Shop COVID Rules
We’ve evaluated our campervan cleaning process and made it even better by implementing new ideas to mitigate risk to our Guests and staff. We’re also following the guidelines laid out by the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels Program. Check them out:
- Like before we give each campervan a thorough clean from cab to cargo area after each trip, including all touch points, exterior handles and surfaces
- Protective gloves and non-medical masks are now worn by cleaning teams to ensure contact is at the absolute minimum
- We use industrial strength bleach-blended cleaning products
- Mattress protectors are anti-bacterial
- Karma’s comfy bedding and duvet covers are washed in hot water and according to industry best practices
- All employees are distanced and wearing face masks inside
- Vehicles are wiped down if someone other than the Guest has driven them
- Visitors are restricted to one at a time or by appointment only to mitigate in-person transmission
- Encourage all bookings to be done online and all pick ups to be automated (see below)
- Abiding by all local business and retail guidelines as set out by our Health Regions
Contactless Pick up and Drop Offs
If you didn’t know already, we’ve been doing automated pick up and drop off service since we started two years ago (kind of like using a car sharing service such as Car2Go, Evo or Modo). From the moment you book online to the day you pick up the campervan using our keyless entry system, to the day you drop it off… everything can be without personal human interaction. No worries about social distancing. We’re as distant as it gets!
Learn more about our automated pick up and drop off process here.
Where to Go, What to See
Need help planing your Alberta or BC campervan itinerary? We’ve got that covered too. Check out some of the other posts on our blog for Staycation Trip Ideas, Free Camping and touring places like Vancouver Island, Southern Alberta and the Okanagan. Enjoy!