SEAMLESS BOOKING, PICK UP AND DROP OFF
We’ve developed a nearly fully automated reservation and pick-up/drop-off system for a seamless and enjoyable Canadian campervan holiday from start to finish. Our campervans are quite simple to use (and our Guests are quite awesome) that a simple walk through video on campervan operation and procedures is all that’s needed to learn how it all works.
Plus – via email and text message, you have a direct link to our booking coordinator and other Karma Crew Members. If you have any questions or concerns at any time during your booking process, we’re here to help.
It truly does make renting a campervan with Karma a treat, and unlike any other rental company.
How it Works
- Online reservation system and ongoing digital communications via email or text
- Pre-trip campervan orientation via a 13 minute walk through video covering all basic and comprehensive operations of the campervan rental
- Unattended campervan pick-up at Karma Campervans location at a time that works best for you on or after your pick up time*
- Unattended campervan drop-off at your convenience on your last rental day and prior to the time the campervan is due back*
- Campervan rental policies, rental agreements and all other required documentation is taken care of before hand
- Unique and simple experience not offered by any other rental company for the most enjoyable campervan holiday
*Pick up is 12:00pm (noon) the first day of your rental unless otherwise agreed upon or if the early pick up add-on fee has been included in your booking. Drop off is 12:00 pm (noon) the last day of your rental unless otherwise agreed upon or if the late drop off add-on fee has been included in your booking.
In-Person Walk Through Orientation
Of course – if you’re more comfortable with an in-person walk through, we’d be happy to coordinate a time with you during normal business hours on your pick up day. This walk through will take approximately 45 minutes.
Questions, Need Travel Tips or Just want to Say Hi? Come on in!
If you’re picking up or dropping off your campervan during regular business hours we’d love if you said hello! Come on in, check out our operation and have a quick visit with a Karma Crew Member prior to your trip. We’ll be able to answer any burning questions and give you travel tips to help make your camper holiday a spectacular one. We operate a lean team, but always keen to chat #vanlife, offer the best spots to check out or give you tips on what to do in the city.
Good Karma Convenience Counter
Take advantage of our “Good Karma Convenience Counter” where many leftover items are available for you to use/take for no charge, courtesy of our previous guests. You’ll often find items such as non-perishable and unused canned or packaged food, cooking spices and condiments, cooking accessories such as foil, wrapper and bags, and other convenience items like bug spray and sunscreen. All of it is in great shape and free for you to use. (Likewise – if you have any gently used items left over, please leave them in the campervan for another guest and earn good Karma points).