In a post-COVID19 world, we know it’ll be super important for you to get out and scratch that travel itch. At Karma Campervans, we’re on a mission to do whatever we can to help our fellow Canadian travellers do just that, including new pricing, free upgrades and our new Complete Clean detailing system as we navigate through a post-pandemic society. Don’t worry fam, we got you!
Complete Clean Campervan Detailing
We’ve evaluated our campervan cleaning process and made it even better by implementing new ideas to mitigate risk to our Guests and staff. Check them out:
- Like before we give each campervan a thorough clean from cab to cargo area after each trip, including all touch points, exterior handles and surfaces
- Protective gloves and non-medical masks are now worn by cleaning teams to ensure contact is at the absolute minimum
- We are now using industrial strength bleach-blended cleaning products
- Mattress protectors are anti-bacterial
- Karma’s comfy bedding and duvet covers are washed in hot water and according to industry best practices
Contactless Pick up and Drop Offs
If you didn’t know already, we’ve been doing automated pick up and drop off service since we started two years ago (kind of like using a car sharing service such as Car2Go, Evo or Modo). From the moment you book online to the day you pick up the campervan using our keyless entry system, to the day you drop it off… everything can be without personal human interaction. No worries about social distancing. We’re as distant as it gets!
Learn more about our automated pick up and drop off process here.
Complementary Add-ons (new bookings only)
Each rental between now and Dec 31, 2020 come with the following complementary (yep FREE) add ons to make your experience better:
- Free portable toilet rental (was $8/night) Note – we are on short supply of toilets so this is “while supplies lasts.” We’ll do our best to accommodate everyone.
- Free bear spray rental (was $35. Fee of $55 if you use it)
As always – all rentals already include 200kms/night, bedding and kitchen gear, 1lb propane bottle, insurance, road side assistance and a bag of locally roasted coffee.
Where to Go, What to See
Need help planing your Alberta or BC campervan itinerary? We’ve got that covered too. Check out some of the other posts on our blog for ideas on free camping and touring places like Vancouver Island, Southern Alberta (coming soon) and the Okanagan. Enjoy!